BID Benefits for Restaurants
The West Chester Business Improvement District offers the following resources and benefits for eating and drinking establishments within the district:
1) Free listing in the West Chester Downtown Guide brochure.
3) Free listing in the West Chester Visitors Guide published by County Lines Magazine.
4) Free listing in the Restaurant Directory located on DowntownWestChester.com. Listing includes location, phone and web link as well as a View More page connected to their listing.
5) Free posting of events on the website Events Calendar.
6) Marketing support from the BID's Destination Downtown Campaign which includes positioning ads placed in local, regional and national periodicals.
7) Public relations support for placement of articles with positive impressions of downtown West Chester.
8) Free media contact list.
9) Sponsorship of Swingin' Summer Thursdays and support of other downtown events.
10) Sponsorship and management of the West Chester Restaurant Week.
11) Management of the downtown Clean & Green Program.
12) Political advocacy of issues concerning downtown businesses.
13) Business assistance for new and expanding businesses.
14) Attraction of bus tours.
Contact Malcolm Johnstone on how you can take advantage of the BID benefits.
West Chester Business Improvement District
PO Box 3109
119 N High Street
West Chester PA 19381