This week’s “Business Spotlight” is Gentleman Jack’s Tattoo Gallery, which is located at 130 E Market Street! We sat down with the owners, Chris & Shel Schatz.
1. Tell me about your store and any particular things you believe make it unique.
I believe what makes our shop unique is the comfortable atmosphere we provide for our clients! Chris and I feel as though Gentleman Jack’s is an extension of our home, so everyone who enters feels that warm welcoming vibe.
2. What services or products do you offer?
We offer tattoos and piercings. We have 4 amazing artists that are friendly and dedicated to working with you to give you the tattoo you have always wanted. We also do ear piercings for children (8 yrs+).
3. How long have you been in business?
We opened our doors on January 1st, 2015, so almost 8 years!
4. What do you love most about being located in West Chester?
We are honored and feel privileged to be in the Borough of West Chester! We meet so many wonderful people each day. I personally love being involved with the community events that the Borough hosts.
5. What can you tell me about the culture or atmosphere of your store?
Our shop looks super tiny on the outside, but upon entering, you will find that we have 5 separate rooms that provide our guests with a comfortable, private space to get their tattoos or piercings. Chris and I have an eclectic style when it comes to decorating, so there’s plenty to keep your eyes occupied during your visit!
6. Is there anything else you would like to share about your store?
Check out our website (gentlemanjackstattoos.com) or follow us on social media (@gentlemanjackstattoos) to see recent tattoos and piercings that we’ve done. We also welcome walk-ins, so feel free to stop in to say hello or ask a question!