January 15, 2014 | Malcolm Johnstone
The Borough Council of West Chester completed its re-organization for 2014 with the selection of Council officers and committee appointments.
West Chester Borough Council 2014
Meets the third Wednesday of the month. Check West-Chester.com for times, location, and agendas.
- Jordan Norley, Ward 4, President
- Stephen Shinn, Ward 6, Vice-President
– – –
Borough Council Committees (meet Tue & Wed the week before the third Wed)
- Public Works, Recreation & Environmental Protection
- Kaizen, Technology & Communications
- Public Safety & Quality of Life
– – –
West Chester Borough Council leases behind a historic legacy