August 7, 2014 | Bill Mann, Chief Information Officer, West Chester Borough
West Chester, PA – The Borough of West Chester has launched their new website with the vision that it will offer new and exciting ways in which our community can engage with their government, the staff, and even each other.
The re-designed website is easy to use, allowing for enhanced user interaction and features such as a complete Information Center where documents, agendas, online forms, and a calendar of events and meetings will be easier than ever to access and utilize.
The URL continues to be www.west-chester.com.
The updated website will have many modules and features that will bring new services such as:
- Notify Me where anyone can sign up and get notifications for the things that matter most to them.
- Community Voice allowing interaction with the community and your government.
- Paying Parking Tickets online along with applying for permits and seeking appeals.
- New Alerts that can be subscribed to as well.
- A Free Account so users can create a login for the site using their Facebook profile and customize their experience on the page for the things that matter most to them.
Other features that are coming soon:
- Media Channel where users will be able to listen to recorded committee meetings and other important events. Also highlights of community events will begin to appear on our media channel for everyone to enjoy.
- Mobile App version of the website that brings everything to smartphones and tablets in addition to other related services.
West-Chester.com is designed by CivicPlus© which is known for being a leading government website provider. The Borough of West Chester welcomes you to engage in the website experience that will enhance community involvement.
For more information, contact:
Chief Information Officer
Borough of West Chester