August 10, 2015
West Chester PA — There are two convenient and easy ways to pay for parking at Chestnut Street Garage (14 East Chestnut St) and Bicentennial Garage (22 North High Street) in downtown West Chester.
Payment Option 1 — FAST Payment Option
Payment at the paystation (cash & credit card)
1. As you enter the garage, take a ticket from the ticket dispenser. Keep it with you when you leave your vehicle.
2. Before you return to your vehicle, go to a paystation. They are located on the ground floor next to the elevators.
3. At the paystation, insert the ticket you pulled at entry. The ticket must be inserted with the bar code facing up and to the right.
4. Follow the instructions on the paystations display screen and pay with cash or by credit card.
5. Take your paid ticket from the paystation and return to your vehicle. You will have 10 minutes to return to your vehicle and exit.
6. Insert the paid ticket into the exit machine and the gate will go up.
Payment Option 2 — FASTER Payment Option
Payment at the exit machine (credit card only)
1. As you enter the garage, take a ticket from the ticket dispenser.
2. Drive up to the exit when you return and insert the pulled ticket into the exit machine.
3. Insert your credit card in the same slot after a fee is displayed.
4. Your credit card will then come out after payment has been processed.
5. Pull your credit card, then the receipt, and the gate will go up.
Parking coupons of different amounts are available for purchase by merchants.
How to Use Coupons:
1. Insert the ticket (yellow/green) you pulled at the entrance first into paystation.
2. Then insert coupon (white) after a fee amount is displayed.
3. Insert additional coupon or pay the difference by cash or credit card.
4. Pull your paid/validated ticket.
5. Insert paid/validated ticket into exit machine and the gate will go up.
There is no change with how monthly customers access or exit the garage.
There is free parking on Sundays and holidays if you enter the garage after 7am and exit by midnight. Pull a ticket at entrance and insert it at the exit machine upon returning and the gate will go up.
For more information, call Impark at 610-436-9689.