This week’s “Business Spotlight” is Zukin Realty, which is located at 121 E Gay Street. We sat down with the President, Scott Zukin, to get the inside scoop.
1. Tell me about your business and what makes it unique.
Zukin Realty is proud to provide outstanding home, commercial space, and apartment rental properties in renovated historic buildings around Chester County, PA. We are a family-owned business in the heart of West Chester, continuing the legacy of my father and our founder, Stan Zukin.
2. What services or products do you offer?
Residential Rentals, Student Rentals, Commercial Rentals, and Real Estate Sales.
3. How long have you been in business?
Over 50 years!
4. What do you love most about being located in West Chester?
We are a resource to the community in many ways, especially through our knowledge of real estate and the history of West Chester. Being located in the Borough helps us to be accessible!
5. What can you tell me about the culture or atmosphere of your business?
We are committed to each other and our team. We are community-oriented and our doors are always open to those in the community, whether they are searching for apartment rentals, a home to purchase/sell, or have questions about West Chester.
6. Is there anything else you would like to share about your business?
We are West Chester’s Premier Real Estate Brokerage. We love to be a part of the rental journey; watching someone rent an apartment, move on through life, and eventually purchase a home!
Contact Zukin Realty today for all your real estate needs! Please visit our website at zukinrealtyinc.com or follow us on social media at @zukinrealty.