For this week’s “Business Spotlight” we sat down with Chad Weldon, the owner of The Master’s Baker, which is located at 319 West Gay Street!
1. Tell me about your store and any particular things you believe make it unique.
At The Master’s Baker, our specialty is wedding cakes and custom party cakes. What sets us apart is our ability to custom-prepare sculpted, detailed cakes. We are also one of the last from-scratch bakeries remaining!
2. What services or products do you offer?
By order only, we offer:
– Wedding cakes
– Party cakes
– Pies and cheesecakes
3. How long have you been in business?
We’ve been in business for 52 years!
4. What do you love most about being located in West Chester?
The ability to give back. We have a food pantry hanging on our front wall, which provides our friends in West Chester with an outlet to give. We also send all our couples to local restaurants to eat before their appointment with us!
5. What can you tell me about the culture or atmosphere of your store?
We are there for each other. Our mission statement is: “To be known as a bakery that honors its customers, invests in its employees, and generously gives back to the community in which we serve.” Everyone on our team supports one another, and we are always striving for encouragement and trust.
6. Is there anything else you would like to share about your store?
If you are looking for the freshest, love-infused, custom cake or dessert, you have come to the right place! We order fresh ingredients weekly for our cakes and desserts going out each weekend.
Place your order or book an appointment at www.themastersbaker.com!