This week’s “Business Spotlight” is Shine Nutrition, which is located at 127 N Church Street! We sat down with the owner, Heather Gregg, to get the inside scoop.
1. Tell me about your business and any particular things you believe make it unique.
We are a healthy bar located in the West Chester Borough. We have a fun, safe, and positive atmosphere for customers to recharge physically, mentally, and energetically. Stop in for a quick shake or tea to fuel your body or sit and chat for a while!
2. What products do you offer?
• Delicious meal replacement shakes packed with 24g protein and essential vitamins & minerals that are low in sugar and all under 240 calories
• 3 different levels of Energy Teas that also help with digestion
• Healthy snacks
• One-on-one nutrition coaching
• Fitness and weight loss challenges
• Fitness & other wellness classes, thanks to our partnerships with other health-focused businesses
3. How long have you been in business?
Shine Nutrition opened on August 4th, 2022! Prior to that, I owned another Nutrition Club in Newark, DE for 11.5 years. I moved to Exton at the end of May and started scouting for a location closer to my new home. I wasn’t initially looking in the Borough, but when the property manager opened the door, I fell in love with the space!
4. What do you love most about being located in West Chester?
The PEOPLE! West Chester has this high vibration and energy that is unmatched to anywhere else!
5. What can you tell me about the culture or atmosphere of your business?
Our focus is positive energy, community, health, and wellness. You may enter as strangers, but our hope is that you leave as friends!
6. Is there anything else you would like to share about your business?
We are looking to add to our team! If you are interested in becoming a Personal Wellness Coach or Healthy Bartender, please stop in to learn more. Yoga and other fitness instructors or wellness practitioners who need a space to hold evening or weekend classes, please reach out to me directly at 443-350-4126.
Also, we partnered with Meraki Run Club to raise money for The Youth Mental Health Project from now through May 20th. Our goal is to raise $4,000! You can contribute by purchasing special items on our Fundraiser Menu, attending participating classes, or purchasing tickets to our Free Drink Raffles. Follow us on social media at @shinenutritionwestchester to learn more!