This week’s “Business Spotlight” is Kerkula’s Jewelry, which is located at 117 W Gay Street (Suite 104)! We sat down with the owner, Kevin Kerkula, to get the inside scoop.
1. Tell me about your business and what makes it unique.
We specialize in handcrafting custom pieces and, unlike your traditional jewelry store, our clients interact firsthand with the jeweler who will be designing each and every piece; getting the luxury walk-through experience from the first step into our shop.
2. What services or products do you offer?
We do repairs, jewelry cleanings, restoration, conversions, as well as aftercare jewelry.
3. How long have you been in business?
4. What do you love most about being located in West Chester?
I love the strong community and the supportive atmosphere of the town. My favorite thing about being located in town is the variety of lunch options West Chester offers; I’m guilty of being a foodie!
5. What can you tell me about the culture or atmosphere of your business?
I want my clients to feel the luxurious ambiance of shopping for fine and custom jewelry. My goal is to cater to each and every person who walks into our shop and give them a one-of-a-kind experience.
6. Is there anything else you would like to share about your business?
Be sure to follow us at @kerkulasjewelry to stay in the “hoop” about any events, sales, giveaways, and other updates we have!