This week’s “Business Spotlight” is Iron Hill Brewery, which is located at 3 W Gay Street. We sat down with the General Manager, Jennifer MacIntosh, to get the inside scoop.
1. Tell me about your business and what makes it unique.
Iron Hill Brewery started with one goal in mind: to be the best local brewery. With handcrafted beer, a passion for high-quality food, and a family-friendly atmosphere, we’re changing the perception of the term “brewpub” one community at a time.
2. What services or products do you offer?
Trends will come and go, but great beer and delicious food will never go out of style. That’s why we stock our kitchen with the freshest ingredients to create the most delicious food, entirely from scratch. Our brewery and kitchen work in tandem with one another, helping to allow our staff to inspire recipes, from burgers and sauces to pale ales and stouts. Our kitchen is our brewery and vice versa, and we wouldn’t have it any other way!
3. How long have you been in business?
We have been in business for 27 years!
4. What do you love most about being located in West Chester?
I love the community! I’ve had a wonderful experience here. Being a part of Iron Hill is unique in itself, as it’s been a staple in the West Chester community for so many years, and so many more to come!
5. What can you tell me about the culture or atmosphere of your business?
I want my guests to feel like they’re visiting family when they come to Iron Hill. Whether it’s the server/bartender that knows exactly what you want, or a manager who visits your table to not only find out how things are going, but also to say, “Hey, how was your daughter’s recital last week?”
6. Is there anything else you would like to share about your business?
Some of the events that we have coming up in the fall and winter are:
- Thanksgiving bundle orders are being taken for anyone who doesn’t want to cook!
- We’re having an acrylic paint event on December 12th.
- In January, we will have a new beer dinner which will feature different cuts of steak!
Visit our website to book your next reservation or follow us on social media at @ironhillbrewery!