This week’s “Business Spotlight” is Cookie Dope, which is located at 28 S High Street. We sat down with the owner, Preston Neidermyer, to get the inside scoop.
1. Tell me about your business and what makes it unique.
Cookie Dope is a dessert shop that sells a bunch of delicious treats. We specialize in offering over 100 different flavors of edible cookie dough, which we suggest pairing with our ice cream to make your own cookie dough ice cream! Our flavors change every week, so you’ll always find something new when you stop by.
2. What services or products do you offer?
We offer a variety of edible cookie dough, ice cream, milkshakes, snow cones, hot brownie sundaes, waffle tacos, and cookie sandwiches.
3. How long have you been in business?
We’ve been in West Chester for 5 years.
4. What do you love most about being located in West Chester?
The continued support from the local community through all the seasons!
5. What can you tell me about the culture or atmosphere of your business?
Fun & vibrant! Our space has plenty of seating for guests to relax and enjoy their desserts. We also love getting feedback and encourage customers to request ideas for new cookie dough flavors to be made!
6. Is there anything else you would like to share about your business?
Follow us on social media at @cookiedope_ or check out our website at www.thecookiedope.com to see the doughs of the week! We list them every Sunday night, and there are always 5 new cookie dough flavors per week!