For this week’s “Business Spotlight” we sat down with Colleen Rogenmuser, Owner of Color Theory Cosmetic Tattoo, which is located at 123 East Market Street!
1. Tell me about your store and any particular things you believe make it unique.
I opened Color Theory after working at a friend’s aesthetic studio for years. I wanted to create a very relaxing space for people to get a customized brow tattoo. My clients are typically interested in a natural-looking brow, not one that necessarily looks like it was tattooed.
2. What services or products do you offer?
I offer Microblading, as well as Powder Brows and Scalp Micropigmentation.
3. How long have you been in business?
I started tattooing brows in 2016, and I opened my studio in February 2020.
4. What do you love most about being located in West Chester?
I have really loved getting to know many of the business owners in West Chester, as well as getting to know so many clients who live where I live. It has created so much more of a small-town vibe for me!
5. What can you tell me about the culture or atmosphere of your store?
My clients often refer to Color Theory as relaxing. I tried my best to create a cozy space where people can feel as comfortable as possible during this process.
6. Is there anything else you would like to share about your store?
Color Theory is available to clients by appointment only. Make yours today at https://colortheoryct.com!