- Voted Best of the Main Line year after year.
- Hundreds of boards in stock.
- Clothing for guys, girls and kids.
- A wall full of shoe styles.
- Sunglasses, watches, hats, backpacks, belts--all cool brands.
- Experience a truly authentic core shop--not another mall store.
- Friendly, knowledgeable staff rides it and wears it.
- The historic skate display is worth the trip alone.
PARKING TIP >> Your best option for parking in downtown West Chester are the centrally located municipal parking garages. Park as long as you want and have no fear of getting an overtime parking ticket. Go to the Parking Tab for details. Download the updated downtown parking map (PDF).
FAIRMAN'S Skate Shop
43 West Gay Street
Corner of Gay & Church Streets
West Chester, PA 19380
Mon thru Thurs 11-8 | Fri 10-9 | Sat 10-9 | Sun 11-5
Apparel, Sporting Goods, First Friday, Gallery Walk, Buy Online, Girl's Night Out, TSBL
Open late for all downtown special events and extended hours during December.