The 5 Senses features a range of useful and affordably priced art objects ~ all appealing to your senses. . . to give as gifts or keep for oneself.
Sight, hearing, smell, taste, touch. . . from wind chimes to candles to yard ornaments, metal to Jonathan's Spoons® to silver jewelry, pottery to clocks to Blue Crab Bay® nuts, glass to Leaf Leather® accessories to Soaprocks®.
- Over 100 North American Artists including 25 Pennsylvania Artists
- Birthday ~ Engagement ~ Wedding ~ Graduation
- Hostess Gifts ~ Wrapping ~ Shipping
- Main Line Today 2010 Best Unique Arts & Crafts
- 2009 NICHE Top Retailer of the Year nominee
- Open Late EVERY First Friday
* * * * * * *
PARKING TIP --> Your best option for parking in downtown West Chester are the centrally located municipal parking garages. Park as long as you want and have no fear of getting an overtime parking ticket. Go to the Parking Tab for details. Download the updated downtown parking map. The Justice Center Garage is free after 5pm and on weekends.
Mon-Fri 10-6 | Sat 10-5 | Sun 11-4
For the Home, Galleries, First Friday, Gallery Walk, WCOpenForBusiness