Let's Go SHOPPING!
Downtown is a browsers paradise with more than 75 retail shops and boutiques offering a diverse and unique shopping experience. Apparel, jewelry, art, and gifts are among the items found in the quaint shops dotting the pleasant and walkable main streets. See the complete retail directory.
FIRST FRIDAY - JULY 3RD | (AND SATURDAY, JULY 4TH) | DOWNTOWN WEST CHESTER
Parking FREE at Meters & Lots beginning at 5pm on First Friday through the Holiday Weekend.
- Friday is Frozen Margarita Night at The Five Senses (133 W Market St.)
- Head over to Tish Boutique (138 E Gay St.) on July 4th for their Flash Sale (8am-Noon). Come in your PJs for a Free Gift with Purchase. Enjoy coffee, muffins, and storewide sales and markdowns. Open late and serving light refreshments on First Friday.
- KALY (37 W Gay St.) will be open late on Friday and with limited hours during the holiday weekend.
- New clients can enter to win a His and Her Makeover (color/cut for her; hot towel shave/cut for him) at Refinery Hair Studio (121 W Market St.) on First Friday. 20% off all products. Serving wine, beer and coffee.
- Need a wardrobe refresher for your holiday festivities? Mainline Custom Clothiers (129 W Market St.) will be open July 4th.
- Skate into Fairman's (43 W Gay St) until 8pm on First Friday.
- Summer Sale Weekend at Ruby Slippers Boutique (18 N. High St.). Open until 8pm on First Friday and 2pm on July 4th
- Celebrate summer in Vintage Style at Malena's Vintage Boutique (101 W. Gay St.) Open late on First Friday.
KALY INTRODUCES A NEW LINE OF CHILDREN'S ITEMS
Babies, toddlers and children smile with wonder at the cute designs presented by Pebblechild now available at Kaly, 37 W Gay St. There's a wide range of soft toys, dolls, and accessories that will make every parent smile. Further, each purchase will help the Hathay Bunano artisans have sustainable, regular and flexible employment with a chance to give their own children a better life.
THE 5 SENSES LAUNCHES ONLINE STORE
You can now browse The 5 Senses (133 W Market St) from the comfort of anywhere-you-are at shoptiques.com. You'll see a range of useful and affordably priced art objects that are appealing to the senses as gifts or for oneself. Items are North American & Fair Trade Artful Gifts.
WRIGHT JEWELERS CLOSING SALE
All merchandise 50% Off ticketed price during the Closing Sale at Wright Jewelry (113 W. Gay St). Father's Day is coming up on June 21st, so stop by Wrights and pick up a quality timepiece for Dad- (Rovidino, Seiko, Pulsar) at a great deal! Of course, the jewelry cases are still sparkling with a beautiful selection of diamond engagement and wedding rings. Wrights will close their doors, permanently, on June 30th.
STUDENTS SHOWCASED AT TAYLOR'S MUSIC
During most downtown festival events, student performances are showcased in the window of Taylor's Music Store, 116 W Gay St. So during Super Sunday, Swingin' Thursdays, First Fridays, and the Restaurant Festival, stop by their booth and see "the place where great performances begin!"
Get together with your friends and come downtown to see what's new and what's cool. Shops and boutiques are open late and showing off their newest seasonal fashions and giftware. Browse the in-store specials while enjoying refreshments. See the complete retail directory. Free on-street parking after 5pm Friday for First Friday. See the shops that are participating in ThinkShopBuy. . .LOCAL (TSBL) for some sweet deals (a program of the Greater West Chester Chamber).
Many downtown shops are participating in ThinkShopBuy...Local, a special discount coupon program developed by the Greater West Chester Chamber of Commerce. See the special offers from participating downtown retailers.
* * * * * * * * *
PARKING TIP --> Your best option for parking in downtown West Chester are the centrally located municipal parking garages. Park as long as you want and have no fear of getting an overtime parking ticket. Go to the Parking Tab for details. Download the updated downtown parking map. The Justice Center Garage is free after 5pm and on weekends.